[ale] [WAY THE HELL OFF TOPIC] -- but accurate

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:14:38 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Paul Cartwright <pbcartwright at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 08/15/2014 03:30 PM, Jim Lynch wrote:
> >> The smart-assed physicist in me thinks 75 is total bogosity. The_REAL_
> >> speed limit is "c":-)
> > Actually there is a stretch of I-10 in west Texas where the posted
> > limit is 80.  It's west of El Paso a ways.
> >
> > Jim.
> road trip!!
> it's only another 1,000 miles past New Orleans ..

Hmm. Will need to map out parts places between Atlanta and there first :-)
'81 924 Turbo likes parts shops

So if I get pulled over for speeding in an old Porsche will wearing a
cowboy hat get me out of a ticket in Texas?
--
James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*