[ale] Android Beta Testing

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Aug 15 16:07:52 EDT 2014

A friend has asked me to alpha test his new android app.  He claims that I've
been "invited", but I'm not seeing anything.  According to the notes from
google, there should be an offer in G+ to accept.

I did create a new gmail/g+ account just for this purpose.  Anyone know where
the other mandatory requirements are for getting an invite to work are
documented?  Or have I found a huge bug?

Is wallet mandatory? I've enabled it, but NOT with any payment.

I haven't allowed drive, apps, or the 50 other google-ish things to be connected
to any of my google-user-ids.  Not interested in those.  Heck - had to unblock
plus.google.com from my network just to get this far.

Are there other google-app-testing-group mandatory requirements documented
somewhere??