[ale] [WAY THE HELL OFF TOPIC] -- but accurate

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Fri Aug 15 14:40:06 EDT 2014

I view speed limit signs as "suggestions" rather than absolutes.  :-)

According to this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_in_the_United_States
Some states allow 80 in some locations.

Also there was a period of time where Montana didn't have an actual "limit" during daytime but they've since imposed one:
http://www.us-highways.com/montana/mtspeed.htm