[ale] webmin or not?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Aug 13 09:22:27 EDT 2014

I'm with Brian.  I've been using Linux for a long time and there are
times I use the command line to adminster things and sometimes I just
want the simplicity of a GUI.  Virtualmin/Webmin have come a long ways
and provide most of what I want in a GUI.  A complaint voiced by the
uninformed Ubuntu crowd (don't mention webmin on IRC) is that it puts
files in a non-standard place.  That was true in the beginning, but now
it follows the normal conventions of Ubuntu.

Jim.