[ale] Slackware anyone

William Wylde durtybill at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 09:56:41 EDT 2014

Oh, flash will run- just not the newest version.  The last version adobe
released for Linux, and supposedly the last version they will ever release
isn't new enough to work with most of the dementertainment streaming sites
like Hulu and Xfinity that use flash.  If you try any of these sites you
get a message "you need to upgrade your flash version to (whatever the
latest version is) to watch this video.".  Try it.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:47 PM, Vernard Martin <vernard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wonder how much Micro$loth and Crapple paid Adobe to stop supporting linux
> with their flash distributions?  I had to install windblows to access
> Xfinity on anything other than my droid-pad and my iphone.  bleeeech.
>
> I'm not sure what environment you are running on but I run flash just fine
> on my CentOS6 distro.
> Might want to take another look.
>

> Vernard

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people
always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can
become great.”

― Mark Twain