[ale] OT: Comcast Wi-Fi

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:59:58 EDT 2014

I shut down my wifi point the day they plugged it in and haven’t had it on since.  I use my own wifi internally on my Comcast Business.

Wifi light isn’t on either, so I guess I’m still good.  I changed the password on my modem too.  On at least one tech call, they didn’t know it and I didn’t tell them, so they couldn’t get in until I changed it back to the one they were expecting.  As soon as we hung up, I changed it back to my secret password.  There’s no telling, though, if their internal tools can’t just change it at whim, though.

—j