[ale] [OT?]Latitude E-series docking station?

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu Apr 24 07:24:12 EDT 2014

On 04/23/2014 10:04 PM, Dustin Strickland wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> I think it might work. According to the link below, the PW380 docking
> station works with both the E5410 and the E6510. I'm willing to bet
> that even if this is a slightly different model, it will work. You
> should be able to tell from the pictures, though. Thanks for the offer
> -- I wasn't really expecting anyone to reply. It's not often that you
> see someone with a docking station; much less one that happens to be
> compatible with one of your computers.
>

> https://confluence.bethel.edu/display/ITSKB/How+to+use+my+Dell+E-Series+docking+station

Yeah, mine should be compatible. While it fits my E6510 perfectly it
works with my E7240 and just has a wider gap open due to placement
difference in the port on the bottom of the laptop. My docking station
is also the model with dual DVI & DisplayPort which makes it nice with
my dual 24" monitors.