[ale] [OT?]Latitude E-series docking station?

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 22:04:39 EDT 2014

Hi Jeremy,

I think it might work. According to the link below, the PW380 docking
station works with both the E5410 and the E6510. I'm willing to bet
that even if this is a slightly different model, it will work. You
should be able to tell from the pictures, though. Thanks for the offer
-- I wasn't really expecting anyone to reply. It's not often that you
see someone with a docking station; much less one that happens to be
compatible with one of your computers.

https://confluence.bethel.edu/display/ITSKB/How+to+use+my+Dell+E-Series+docking+station