[ale] XRDP

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:11:23 EDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Michael H. Warfield <mhw at wittsend.com>wrote:

> <snip>
>
> NX / FreeNX would get my vote for a *NIX remote desktop terminal server
> and Remmina gets my vote for a *NIX based client.  Remmina supports NX,
> RDP, SSH, SFTP, VNC, and XDMCP all in one package with more protocol
> pluggins available.  I often have multiple remoted desktops up scattered
> across a half a dozen sites sitting in my Remmina viewport with multiple
> tabs and windows.
>
> Regards,
> Mike

And Remmina restarts gracefully after a crash :-)

OK. I was running 20+ remote connections. Or trying to :-)

+1 for remmina. The tabbed connection panel is great and it supports nearly
any connection type needed.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*