[ale] Android games

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Apr 15 13:36:47 EDT 2014

I don't game enough on Android to recommend anything, though I use have GLWG
($0.10 special) and a few free Sudoku games.  I'd rather work on foreign
language vocab with Anki-Droid.

Offline Travel apps:
  http://blog.jdpfu.com/2013/04/07/no-data-required-android-travel-apps

Leaving the country?  Get all the apps HERE. Overseas app-store doesn't work for
all apps we can get here.