[ale] GNUCash "ecosystem?"

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Tue Apr 15 09:43:50 EDT 2014

On 04/14/2014 10:54 AM, Ken Cochran wrote:
> Is/are there the likes of "apps" or "plugins" for GNUCash?
> Gosh I wish I could run it, but I need payroll.  Might could
> do that myself but I don't know how to "hook" into GNUCash.
> Any FAQs/docs?
>
> I might even be willing to pay for something/someone - beats
> spending what we're spending with Big-I/QB.  I'm sooo tired of
> being Part of the Wailing Masses suffering under Big-I bondage
> - they're worse IMO than M$ by far; I'm sure there's a Special
> Place In Hell just for them.
>
> Thanks, -kc
Some time ago I recall Clark Howard indicating that the BOA payroll
offering was a pretty good deal.  I have no idea what it costs, but if
Clark says it's OK, it's worth checking out.  Either visit his page to
get a reference or try
https://www.bankofamerica.com/smallbusiness/online-banking/payroll.go or
call his support staff.

Jim.