[ale] OT Browser Issues with IE11

Jay Lozier jslozier at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:06:56 EDT 2014

Hello,

Recently some of our customers reported having problems using my
employer's website with IE11. Previous versions of IE did not have any
problems. Users of Firefox, Opera, and Chrome do not have any problems.
Also, I tested Midori and again no issues.  There have been revisions to
the code on the site. I do not have specifics on the problem

Does anyone know of any changes with IE11 that impacts websites?

Or is MS trying to break compatibility with web standards again?

--
Jay Lozier
jslozier at gmail.com