[ale] How do I run Android in a Virtualbox VM

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Mon Sep 30 20:59:20 EDT 2013

It doesn't help.  My work machine is a dual Xeon E5-2667 (6 cores each,
2.9GHz) with 64 GB of RAM and it still takes about 25 minutes to compile
and start the emulator.  If the image is saved, it takes about 6 minutes
to start.  Run speed is also incredibly sluggish, taking about 10-15
seconds to register a click/tap on the virtual screen.