[ale] squarespace?

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Fri Sep 27 15:35:46 EDT 2013

I don't have any personal experience but would probably go to them if I needed a website.

They are a sponsor on the TWIT (This Week In Tech) podcast network.  They have ads in many of the podcasts I listen to.  Some ads are very short and some are more detailed.  Over time, I've become impressed with the service they appear to offer.  Also, many of the twit commentators use squarespace for their own sites.

http://twit.tv/

Listen to the latest Tech News Today for a 20% discount code.  The ad is in the first few minutes.

http://twit.tv/show/tech-news-today/849

Some of the other podcasts have longer more detailed ads but I don't know exactly where to find them.

Other podcasts I routinely listen to on the TWIT network include: This Week in Computer Hardware, All About Android, Security Now, and several others.

The following google search will find instances of squarespace in some of the transcripts of the Security Now show.

https://www.google.com/search?output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=squarespace+site:grc.com

I'm pretty sure they talk about squarespace on this podcast: http://swordandlaser.com/?category=podcast .

I'm not totally sure as these things start to blend together in you head after a while.

Sincerely,

Ron