[ale] wpa_supplicant on hidden SSIDs

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Thu Sep 26 12:36:33 EDT 2013

I know it could be discovered by a determined person, it was more about
obscurity than anything else.  Let people aim for the "2WIREnnn" SSIDs
floating around the area and skip over the blank one.  I've got MAC
filters on there, too (still not perfect but better) so I'll just leave
it up for a little while.  If I end up not using the wireless much I may
just hide the SSID again.