[ale] If at first you don't succeed...

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:48:59 EDT 2013

Well, good points all. It goes back to the question of what I'm trying
to do. Historically I've been a "Linux guy" for a while. However, over
time I've learned to speak network, project, code, security, and a
little database. Mostly with a web facing, large scale accent.

One problem with the "large scale accent" is that it becomes easy to
forget the other pieces of the puzzle. Thus I work on really big stuff
and have to figure out what the state of home networking is.

I want to remain a "soup to nuts" sort of systems engineer. So IPv6 is
on the table, as is installing firmware. Security is definitely a
concern as well.

Still unpacking, but the Asus routers look interesting.

Leam

--
http://31challenge.net
http://31challenge.net/insight