[ale] How do I do screen captures on android?

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Sep 24 12:35:35 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for the tips and, specifically, thanks for the last one.

That's exactly what I needed.  I never in 20 million years would think of pressing that particular key / button combination without asking someone or googling it.  (What's wrong with PrtSc if you have a keyboard attached?)

In my case, it stored a file in /mnt/sdcard/Pictures/Screenshots.  The filename was based on the date and time, as in:

Screenshot_2013-09-24-12-24-35.png

Thanks very much for the help.  You guys are great.

Sincerely,

Ron