[ale] How do I do screen captures on android?

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:06:24 EDT 2013

This was posted to our group the other day, it might help you.

http://zeronteproject.com/89/

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Ron Frazier (ALE)
<atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have the acer a500 tablet.  I need to take screen captures of some of the screens in certain programs for my records.  Anybody know a good way to do that.  In Windows or Ubuntu or Mint, I'd just hit the print screen button.  While there is a PrtSc button on my bluetooth keyboard, I don't know if it does anything.  There is no obvious response either pressing the button by itself or with the alt key.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Any help is always appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Ron
>

> --
>
> Sent from my Android Acer A500 tablet with bluetooth keyboard and K-9 Mail.
> Please excuse my potential brevity if I'm typing on the touch screen.

> Ron Frazier
> 770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
> linuxdude AT techstarship.com
> Litecoin: LZzAJu9rZEWzALxDhAHnWLRvybVAVgwTh3
> Bitcoin: 15s3aLVsxm8EuQvT8gUDw3RWqvuY9hPGUU

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org