[ale] SUSE Linux talk

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Sep 20 10:43:24 EDT 2013

Narahari,

At the planning meeting in August, ALE-NW members voted on topics for the rest
of this year. The votes were fairly conclusive as to which topics were of most
interest to the audience.  Those talks have been announced on this list already
and can be seen here: http://tomshiro.org/twiki/view/ALE/AleNwOrg (though
December is not firmed up yet and we are planning to hold it ITP).

If you'd like to present SUSE related talks, we'd love to have some in 2014.
Aren't SUSE, RHEL and CentOS closely related?