[ale] Promo code ending soon (was: Who wants to learn some Linux?)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Fri Sep 20 10:42:22 EDT 2013

Just a friendly reminder that there is only 10 days left (yes, 30 September end date) to be able to use the discount code for Linux ETC's training classes of "LUG092013" for $100 off any of Linux ETC's training courses.  There are spots still available, though first come, first serve of course (no pun intended ;-) ).

For more information as well as for links to enroll, please visit

https://www.linux-etc.com/linux-courses

Any questions, feel free to email me directly.

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford
PS: I receive this email list in Digest format, so pardon any delays in responding to postings in advance.

--
The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.