[ale] Anybody know office overhead in Atlanta?

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Sep 19 10:26:32 EDT 2013

I don't know the answer to your question, but don't forget to consider the "instant" office companies like Regus where you pay a flat rate and they provide all the real estate, building, infrastructure, staff, receptionist, janitor, etc.

I have no idea how economical they are.

If rolling your own, I would imagine prices would vary dramatically depending on whether you're in the city of Atlanta $$$, Buckhead $$$, Alpharetta $$, Norcross $$, Cumming $, etc.

It would probably also depend on how much data infrastructure you need and how much equipment (and power) each developer needs.

Sincerely,

Ron