[ale] Anybody know office overhead in Atlanta?

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Thu Sep 19 09:31:35 EDT 2013

I'm having some discussions regarding working arrangement, and one of
the factors is the cost of putting a developer in a cube in Atlanta.
Versus office at home.

Does anybody have some numbers on the real, fully-loaded overhead of a
developer office?   I'm not talking about rent per square foot.   I'm
saying the total annual cost of the facility, rent, insurance, power,
Data, janitor, etc, divided by the number of developers using that
facility.

Neal Rhodes
MNOP Ltd