[ale] [OT] - Ethanol-free gas in the Atlanta area?

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 07:17:30 EDT 2013

Is more about driving habits. Why you want to break going downhill.
Breaking is wasting energy. Use your speed (kinetic energy) that you
already have accumulate burning your fuel. This will help you go get easy
on next uphill. What you can save breaking downhill you will burn stepping
harder on the throttle going up on next uphill.