[ale] need 5" android tablet / phone for obd car instrumentation

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Tue Sep 17 18:00:22 EDT 2013

I suppose you've already ordered it and it's too late, but I was going to suggest a used smartphone. You don't need phone service to run apps that depend on wi-fi or bluetooth or whatever. A quick search turned up a Droid X for $54. You could probably find something suitable for less.

http://www.cellularcountry.com/used-cell-phones/verizon/motorola-droid-x-bluetooth-wifi-gps-pda-phone-verizon-p-6864?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=googlebase_feed&gclid=CN2y1ci107kCFWpp7AodAUEAvA#googlebase