[ale] [OT] - Ethanol-free gas in the Atlanta area?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Sep 16 19:34:51 EDT 2013

At least two different web sites track stations that sell real gas.
http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=GA
http://www.buyrealgas.com/Georgia.html

Have used the first though the second may be more useful to an out of town'er
not familiar with city names. Oh, anyone not aware of the difference.
lawnmowers, weedeaters and chainsaws love real gas. And you can safely leave
it in the tank at the end of the season unlike ethanol which will fill an
aluminum carburetor full of white sludge.
--
William