[ale] [OT] [Way OT] need to fix eye glasses or replace at reasonable cost

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Sep 10 10:26:20 EDT 2013

PS  Free tip.  To anyone dealing with these issues.  Check your insurance!  I had forgotten what we signed up for the last time my wife's company had open enrollment.  It turns out we do have a little bit of dental and optical insurance, and we didn't think we did.  It's not much, but the eye exam might be free and discounts on other things, in our case.

Ron