[ale] authconfig

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Sep 6 19:31:19 EDT 2013

find /var -mtime -1
find ~/ -mtime -1

Ought to find it.   Er ... unless you disable atime in the mount options.
Perhaps using ctime instead?

You probably know exactly which file systems to avoid checking, right?  Perhaps
/data and /export?

There are a few commands that teach me something new every time I look at the
manpage - find, ssh, sudoers, bash ... you know those commands that we NEVER use.