[ale] dyndns.com

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Wed Oct 30 13:45:08 EDT 2013

Do you pay for the standard DNS package? As I said, the cost for one
year was like $35 which seems high for a service other companies give
away for free when you buy a domain name.  That's why I was confused. If
it was $5, I could understand it.I'd say, "Well, they are a little high
but I like the accessibility of their web site."