[ale] Any language (wuz: Assembly Language?)

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 09:58:35 EDT 2013

I agree completely! If fun were not so crucial I'd be head deep in
Python, C, and Go. All of those are "better" languages for my career
growth.

However, the current issue for me is the ability to design and build
"larger" programs. I can do one-offs in shell/python/C but I get lost
handling data from one function/object to another. PHP let's me get as
big as I want and is fun for me. Thus I jump in!

Well, that and PHP lets me write web pages to answer questions. I can
just point people to the web page and don't have to keep answering the
same question.  :)

Leam

--
http://31challenge.net