[ale] Fedora grousing

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:05:47 EDT 2013

James, you're right. Systems people will lose to developers when we argue
"security" over "profitability". We have lost over and over again and will
continue to do so. Part of that led to encapsulated software versions in
the applications. Java comes to mind on a lot of things. And Ruby for Chef
and similar.

If you doubt that business prefers profit over security, look at how many
still run Windows.

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>