[ale] Fedora grousing

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Oct 23 10:53:34 EDT 2013

There is something to be said for stability...stable releases...not just blasting out the latest updates with minimal testing.  Sorry, but trying to track a moving target of PHP releases that break heaven knows what with each revision may be okay for a shop with a handful of servers.  When you start talking about enterprise datacenters with 500+ servers, you need some stability and consistency.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer