[ale] Survey -- preferred Text Editor

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:13:49 EDT 2013

Emacs.  No one should be without an editor which includes in the standard
distribution a Towers of Hanoi simulation, an adventure game, and an ELIZA
simulation.

That said, vi(1) is an Essential Life Skill, and I can get around in it
well enough not to embarrass myself.

Lately I've been doing a lot of work in Eclipse.  Its editor is OK but not
great.

Enforced use of any other editor constitutes Workplace Harassment.

-- CHS