[ale] [ANNC] ALE Central for Thursday, Oct. 17

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:06:05 EDT 2013

A reminder that we have no formal meeting or presentation
for tomorrow night's ALE Central meeting.

It looks like several members have agreed to get together
for a casual gathering and get together at our usual public
ALE house, Meltons App & Tap, starting around 7:30pm

For anyone else interested, address and info can be
found here:  <http://www.meltonsappandtap.com>

We DO have a presentation on VPN implementation lined
up for November 21, so watch for announcement and
venue confirmation in a week or two.

in peace
aaron