[ale] Ale subscribers

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 10:38:59 EDT 2013

Still my opinion that this is a crock of panic driven over-reaction.

The problem is a valid concern, but the implications seem greatly
exaggerated and the causes are pure emotional speculation of one
individual that is seriously lacking in evidence.  The real sources
of the problem have not been rationally evaluated, so the method of
addressing it is reactive, extremist and aggressively ignorant.  This
might fly at a teabagger terrorist rally, but it has no place here.

The whole discussion is being so inappropriately manipulated that
I am finding it a huge argument for abandoning ALE and moving
on myself.  I'll sit with it a few days to cool off and let y'all know.

in peace,
aaron