[ale] Ale subscribers

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Sat Oct 12 21:59:30 EDT 2013

I agree with Adrya. I still find interesting information on this list. Yes, this week there has been a thread or two that I would like to see go away. But that reflects real life. I think the success of Linux in general has changed the nature of all lists like ALE. But I like to think of that as a good thing.

Brian