[ale] Ale subscribers

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Sat Oct 12 00:25:30 EDT 2013

On 10/12/2013 12:15 AM, Beddingfield, Allen wrote:
> Sorry for the weird quoting, my phone is in need of a reboot apparently. Anyway, it sounds like a job for XFS to me.
> Allen B.
    Had the call been up to me, yes I would have gone with XFS however
the group that was using this server didn't want XFS as the filesystem
in use. So we had to split the array into small enough sizes that could
be formatted successfully.