[ale] Ale subscribers

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Fri Oct 11 16:17:28 EDT 2013

I'm not sure that 500 subscribers (or even less) is that little...

I wish we had some idea why people were leaving... is it off topic
discussions, inflammatory discussions, or is it the presence of sites
like Stack Exchange and other sources for information?

(Or is it just the decline in email use?)