[ale] contradictions in the world of patching

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Oct 10 20:12:41 EDT 2013

You have a point there.  It's just something I haven't allocated a day to do.  I'm worried that I'll lose all my apps and data and have to reinstall and reconfigure them.  I've heard that rooting the device can reduce security since attackware may be able to use higher privileges.

Are these things not a problem?

Sincerely,

Ron