[ale] Moral or Ethical to think of being a .NET consultant for a Linux lover

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:46:49 EDT 2013

Narahari,

Take it from an old man; figure out what you're really in love with and
pursue that. Read my LOPSA e-mail from this past weekend and figure out how
to sell yourself doing what you love.

I have done this for a few decades and every time I start a new path, this
is what I follow.

Leam

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>