[ale] Moral or Ethical to think of being a .NET consultant for a Linux lover

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Oct 10 09:46:42 EDT 2013

Whatever pays the bills.  I'm a professional Linux sysadmin during the day, but for extra income, I refurbish off-lease/used Windows computers and resell them in the evenings/weekends.  I also do some small business and home computing work, and most everyone in that space is running Windows.  It pays the bills, so I don't complain.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer