[ale] Web hosting query

Jack Schneider puck at dp-indexing.com
Sat Oct 5 18:14:59 EDT 2013

Hi,Jim

	Since I've been a "super-lurker" for 6+ years and have not
	contributed. A big minus I think. I have enjoyed the
	personality and learning of/from the folks here.
	Is there someone you can recommend someone who runs, owns or
	works at knows about, a web hosting service, other than Network
	Solutions. I have used them (NETSOL) for since it was ATT/
	Interland? 10 years I think.  I now have been thoroughly
	discouraged by their business practices and attitude.
	I am going to move our business elsewhere. ASAP!
	If you have a moment drop me a reply..

	TIA

	Jack