[ale] NASA [OT]

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Thu Nov 21 00:39:38 EST 2013

I would love this, our R&D budgets are tighter than ever (a newly funded
project that I'm running lost 15% of its funding before the fiscal year
even started).

To put back on topic, I got my supervisor quite hooked on some in-house
R&D data management software that I wrote using a couple old computers,
Debian, my lunch time for the past 8 months, and no budget :)

(No budget because NASA has little to no funds for this kind of internal
improvement work.  Your salaries are probably bigger than the available
funds for this.)