[ale] CentOS keeps rebooting

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 07:39:57 EST 2013

Scott,

It a small form factory, it was given to me to help with openSUSE. I
pulled the hard drive and booted with live dvd same thing, I think it
mother board as there are three capacitors that have open up like
flowers and have some tan stuff coming out them. I even used the SATA
bay I have to try to boot it external, it the words of Bone.  "It's
Dead, Jim"

Thanks anyway, I love that PC as I could pull in a bag and got to talk
or a show and demo openSUSE.