[ale] line timestamp command

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Tue Nov 12 15:02:24 EST 2013

I can't modify the process itself, or I'd just add the timestamp inside it. I can modify the script that calls the process, so if there's a way of routing it's output to the Linux logging that might be an option. I don't want these messages mixed in with /var/log/messages though. Can you point me towards something? Or just a command name or something to make the googling easier?

Scott