[ale] ale-chat announcement

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 07:43:08 EST 2013

I don't think having less members is particular
bad thing. For me is just saying that Linux have reached maturity, the very
rough edges that can scare the regular user are been polished ( drivers
availability, automatic drivers loading, USB subsystem, Xorg, the install
process itself and etc.). Well it pays off with Linux getting fatter and
fatter but anyways. I'm coming from #linuxhelp IRC chat channel halfway
across the globe and there is the same situation. The real peak was in
early to mid 2000's when the Linux servers were really booming (at least
there) .Today this channel has around 10 regular people sitting there and
almost no chat.