[ale] rpm related talks at ALE-NW

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at UnderGrid.net
Fri May 31 22:04:56 EDT 2013

On 31.05.2013 16:06, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> On 05/31/2013 04:00 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
>  > wanna take September? Koji was my talk topic as well.
>
>  Can anyone talk about that tool that RH has for automatic pushes and
> repository mirroring and the like? Spacewalk or something, I think.
> :-D
>
>  Hrm, sounds like we're going to end the year with a lot of RH
> content...
>
>  -- Mike

If there's interest in a comparison/contrast between RPM and DEB
packaging I could be persuaded to put together something from my Debian
package management into a presentation or demonstration. Depending on
scheduling I could do so at either ALE meeting location.