[ale] SELF Interested?

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri May 31 10:46:12 EDT 2013

Since the inception of the South East Linux Fest I have had
an annual work schedule conflict in Asheville that has kept me
from attending, though I was able get away and make the drive
to Charlotte for one Saturday afternoon the first year it was held.

This year the annual work commitment conference got pushed
back a week, so I'm planing to kapitalize on the karma, drive
up to Charlotte and attend the SELF event.  I'll be leaving the
afternoon of June 7th and driving back after the end of the show
on June 9th.

I'm inviting any SELF interested ALE friends to share the ride
with me.  Sharing accommodations might also have some
budget appeal.

Contact me off list at my arx gmail address or call me at
404.315.0406 to coordinate. I expect to be making my
reservations Monday, so sometime this weekend would
be best.

The little bit of the show I got to attend that first year was
really worthwhile, and I've heard it's only gotten better
since.  Hope at least a few of you will be attending!

in peace,
aaron