[ale] how to slurp the rpm juice

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Thu May 30 22:56:07 EDT 2013

Scott:

What you are saying is, let me understand.

Install SLES Tomcat rpm that comes from a SLES repo.

Then install customizedTomcat.rpm with a dep on SLES's Tomcat

Upon un-install should I put the %un section scripts to do the necessary
juggling ?

If you folks have a nice hand holding tutorial for rpms kindly let me know.

Regards,
-Narahari