[ale] how to slurp the rpm juice

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Thu May 30 22:32:24 EDT 2013

There is such a thing as a drpm or Delta RPM, but don't do it.  Just repackage the vanilla plus your changes into a full rpm.  I would urge you, however, to go with the SLES tomcat and add an additional rpm with your changes.  That way you can continue to get updates and the like from SUSE and only have to maintain your extra bits.

-Scott