[ale] Hard Drive data recovery services? (Ron Frazier (ALE))

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu May 30 14:17:16 EDT 2013

No.  I'm just a happy customer.  I've seen the spinrite product recover data and drives that no other thing I know of could do.  Data is fragile, and sometimes rare and irreplaceable.  I hate to see it get permanently lost when it's avoidable.  I also try to help people out where I can.

I've also gotten lots of good security data from their podcast over the years, which they do for free.  I try to pay them back a bit for the service by giving recommendations for the product.  I do this of my own free will.

Sincerely,

Ron